Saturday, November 10, 2007

Saturday Spotlight

Now that we've been open for over 7 months, there is so much video posted on You Tube it's ridic. Some of them are well done, shot with a proper video camera and decent lighting, and some are nausea inducing shaky cell phone crap shot from the 3rd floor balcony. I probably won't be posting any of those, unless someone gives such a stupendously bad performance that they transcend the limitations of shitty cell video and distance. And that's always a possibility. Be that as it may, there are literally hundreds of videos from various events, parties and performances. So every Saturday until I run out, I'll be posting the best, the worst and hopefully the most entertaining selections from our video vault.

For the inaugural posting however, I'd like to show you some pretty good video shot during the Nico & Adrian Spring/Summer 2008 fashion show we hosted back in September. Lest you lose all faith in me, the video opens with some very attractive female models, but simply sit back until about the 1 min 30 mark and you'll be treated to a cavalcade of hot man/boys with no discernible body fat in various states of undress. Plus there's a plethora of pec-tacular coffee/cocoa colored skin to keep me happy for weeks. I'm just sayin' ...

No comments: