Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Let's Lighten Things Up (Kind Of)

Britney and Kevin both get 'tooned.- Via Steph & Alek and Thought Not, respectively.

For whatever it's worth, here's the link to my new place of employment. No, I didn't design the web site. It's actually kind of out of date. And I hate that scroll bar at the bottom.

Speaking of which, he made some nasty comments on his site regarding the final night we hosted Gay Jeopardy. Now, I wasn't even there that night except in passing, so I don't know 100% what took place, but I think he's being a little mean and unfair. There are good honest people here working very hard to morph the space into a fun, sexy New York nightclub and lounge. I've only been here a couple of weeks and we are in a bit of a state of flux. But to suggest that everything went to shit and blame it all on "technical problems and an understaffed bar" is quite simply not the whole story. Well, let's say a lot of party promoters and DJ's resort to that line when they can no longer, if they could ever, draw a decent crowd.

We've got a whole new vibe planned for our little corner of downtown, if it works, it's gonna be great.I'm just sayin ... try not to bite the hand that feeds you. Even if it's kibble.

No comments: