Sunday, October 30, 2005

Bits 'N' Pieces

The trouble with taking medication to make you feel better is that once you start to feel better you forget you need to take the medication. Maybe that's just me.

Blind Item: Which Trans-Atlantic talk show host paid a visit to a LES nightspot this Halloween weekend and was last seen leaving with a Trick (or Treat) in the form of a much younger go-go boy? Although truth to tell, from the shape he was in, he'll be lucky to muster a (Union) jack-off. Too obvious?

I have Halloween night off for the first time in years. An interesting state of affairs considering I'm not drinking right now. Of course, as it was pointed out, I just spent the last week and a half in bars also not drinking. How is that different? Perhaps I'll bring my trusty digicam out to snap some pictures of Halloween NYC style. One place you won't find me tomorrow is the parade. That's one cluster fuck to be avoided at all costs.

Halloween aside, tomorow I have a day of beauty planned. Haircut, gym, tan plus other errr... personal grooming rituals. I may even get a massage. With or without "release" TBD.

No comments: