Friday, May 28, 2004

Clean-up, Aisle #6!

The Holiday weekend is upon us. Please remember that although technically you can wear white, that doesn't necessarily mean you should. I'll be taking the weekend off from posting (although maybe not from writing) but plans so far include movies and food and possibly a long overdue trip to the newly restored subway stop at Coney Island. 17 years in NYC and never been. Here's some links and pics to some stuff clogging my "Favorites" area. Stuff I bookmarked that I doubt I'll ever write about. Have a good weekend. Kiss a stranger.


Bad Scrabble Hands

The Male Body In Comic Book Art
...... I don't know why I saved this.

Eminem's a lousy lay!

Something to look at if the weekend turns rainy.

Your Online Source For Everything Evil

Eye Candy from my "cuties" file....

No comments: