Friday, February 13, 2004

Straight People Are Stupid

I was cleaning up my PC and found I had saved this. It's from a very useful resource. They usually don't print this kind of nonsense. I don't believe these people are kidding. Some people really are this dumb. If Darwin's Theory were in effect for humans, they'd be dead. Spelling errors uncorrected....


underwear from the dryer

Posted: Nov 27, 2003

Dr Bob,
Can you get HIV from underwear that was taken out of the clothes dryer. I took a pair of girls underwear out of the dryer and about 10 minutes later I used it to masterbate. I wrapped the underwear around my penis for a little and then I started to smell them. There were no stains on the underwear but there was a slight odor, and I think that was from the hot air that came of the dryer. I took my tongue and licked the crotch part of the underwear, I did not taste any vaginal secretion that would normally be on a pair of used underwear, and now I am concerned that I could have gotten HIV from this. I would assume that the clothes were washed because none of the clothes smelled or looked dirty. Would the hot air thats in the dryer KILL the virus? I know that this is a strange question but I called the CDC and they told me in a nasty way that I need a therapist, they thought that there is something wrong with me to even think that I could have gotten HIV from this.I looked through all the responses and have not found any questions relating to this. I am hoping that I did not put myself at risk , but I would appreciate your expert advice and a Woo-Hoo.
Thanks

Hi,
The CDC was nasty and told you that you needed a therapist for sniffing, tasting, and whacking off with girls' underwear you swiped from a clothes dryer? I don't agree with that, unless of course the underwear belonged to your mother, in which case, yeah, a therapist would indeed be in order.
So what's your risk from this clandestine Laundromat activity? Well, aside form annoying the hell out of whoever's panties you chewed up and jizzed all over, I'd say none. Specifically, what about HIV risk? Absolutely none. So, can you WOO-HOO? Sure, but take the dryer lint fuzzy stuff out of your nose first, OK? Stay well.
Dr. Bob


Posted: Dec 7, 2003

Hello Doc,
I am very worried over an incident that occurred a few months back. I had sex with a high-risk female. I wrapped a common plastic grocery bag around my dick and had sex for about 3 minutes.
When I finished there was no visible vaginal fluid on my penis or on the bag.
But then two weeks later, I noticed a lighter-color skin patch (area) on the shapt of my penis almost as though something had entered my skin. There is no itching or any feeling, just the discoloration.
What do you think is up? Is it possible that although I didn't see any fluids on the bag or on my penis, that just being inside the vagina, HIV could have passed through the bag and enter the skin?
Also some friends have told me I have lost weight.
The act happened almost 5 months ago. I plan to get tested next month. But perhaps I should get a post exposure prophylaxis?
Please advise.
Thanks


Hello,
A plastic grocery bag??? Who were you banging? The checkout clerk at the local Piggly Wiggly?
This event happened five months ago and you are wondering about PEP (Post-exposure prophylaxis) now? No, that wouldn't be helpful. PEP needs to be started within 72 hours of exposure.
Could HIV pass through the grocery bag? I would have no way of knowing. Well-designed placebo-controlled clinical trials using plastic grocery bags have yet to be conducted.
Your symptoms on your penis "shapt" are not at all concerning for HIV disease.
What should you do? If you are concerned about HIV, get tested. HIV tests are definitive at three months. So you can test right away. What else should you do? Buy a pack of latex condoms and discard the plastic bag they come in so you aren't tempted to "cum" in it as well.

Good luck.
Dr. Bob

No comments: