Friday, February 27, 2004

A Little Sumpin Sumpin ... (part 2)

Warning: This post contains explicit sexual content. If you are easily offended or know me too well to want to read completely intimate sexual details about me, feel free to skip today's entry.

Don't worry heteros. I don't get married at the end.

I went back to the bed, climbed on and waited. In a second he came in and lay down next to me. Fuck, how long had it been since I had a warm naked man in bed next to me? I got on top of him and pressed my body down on top of him and kissed him. I wrapped my legs around his and ground my crotch into his. A shudder of pleasure shot through my body and exploded in my brain. Yeah, this was perfect. I looked in his eyes just before I started kissing his neck. He arched his back and his eyes rolled back in his head. I fuckin love that. I started kissing down his chest. A couple of his chest hairs had turned white. Why do I hate that on me but on him I thought it was cute? I made the obligatory stop at each nipple and sucked and flicked them till they stood up but I’m not too into nips so I kept kissing and licking and biting my way down his stomach, occasionally returning to swap tongue. Eventually I got down to that gorgeous dick. He was rock hard. One of those you have to actually force away from his belly to get a good grip on. No preliminaries on this one I just opened my mouth and swallowed that bone. I guess I surprised him.

“(Gasp) Oh fuck!”

I sucked him right away with long strokes or just running my open mouth along his cock or sometimes just up and down the shaft or just working on the head. (That, he liked.) In short, I handed him a pretty decent opening blowjob, all the while grinding my own hard-on into the bed. It was my turn now. I climbed back up his body and straddled his chest, pointing my cock right at his face.

“Suck it.”

I didn’t have to ask twice. He eagerly swallowed my cock. Damn, that felt good. I let him do the work for a while, eventually I took over and started fucking his face. He liked it. Then more of him just bobbing on the head of my dick. Now we were both rock hard. Not wanting to miss a trick (so to speak) I spun around into a good 69 position. Us being the same height works well here. I love a good 69. Talk about being connected to another guy it’s like a hot circle of energy from your mouth to him back to your cock. I can get off during a hot 69. I cut it short and climbed back on top of him.

“That’s so hot, baby” he said.
“mmm you feel soo good baby.” I kissed him. “Now let me see that ass.”

I flipped him as he willingly turned over.

“Shit, that’s pretty.”

He had a tan line from his vacation. Two paler brown globes set off by dark brown latin skin. You can kill me now. I groaned as I bent down and jammed my tongue up his butt.

“Oh yeah that feels good;” (Yeah, I know.)

I ate his hole like a starving man. I pushed my tongue as hard up him as fast as I could. After I got him good and wet I played around with my fingers, sticking a couple part way in to see how loose he was feeling. Fuck it, I went back and ate him some more. I like eating ass. And he really liked it. Then I sucked him some more.

“You have to stop, you’ll make me cum.”

That’s nice to hear. Fine, I went up and kissed him some more and jacked his dick a little. We just lay there, kissing and caressing one another, our bodies felt like just one mass, moving slowly in different directions.

“I loved it when you ate my ass.”

“That feel good, baby?” I had a little grin on my face.

“mmmmm yeah. I loved it.”

“Good.” The grin had turned into a flicker of mischief. I grabbed his legs and folded him in half.

“I want more.”

And I dove back into that ass. He roared his approval.

When I finally had my fill and could barely feel my tongue I asked if he was ready to get fucked. He said yes and I grabbed the condoms and lube and put one on my cock. Then I put some in my hand and started to finger his hole. A good fuck needs to be prepared for. Learn it.

“Damn, baby you’re tight!”

And I wasn’t being nice. Despite a half hour of eating and tongue that hole snapped tight around one finger. But fuck was he hot inside. I love that.

“Yeah, it’s been awhile.”

No problem, I think, and one finger becomes two and he’s moaning and I’m pushing my fingers in that glorious hole.

“You know, we don’t have to fuck I’m having a great time just like this.”

He looks at me, unsure.

“No, I’m serious, this is great.”

Now mind you, the whole time I’ve got two fingers jammed up his hole.

“Well,” he says, “then we have to fuck next time. Will there be a next time?”

And I lean in, and I give him one of the softest, sweetest kisses I know how to give, my lips barely brushing his. And I rest my head on his forehead.

“There fuckin better be.”

And he smiles.

And then I move closer and take that still hard cock in one hand and finger fuck him with the other. After about two minutes his moaning gets louder.

“I’m gonna cum.” (No shit.)

And he does. A healthy, warm wet respectable load that runs down my hand and back onto him.

“Right behind you.” (It’s the cum on command thing)

And about 30 seconds later my warm wet respectable load is landing on him too. Apparently we both cum rather loudly and violently, both doing that full body spasm thing, followed by the twitch. The kind of orgasm you bring from your toes. This makes me laugh, as I collapse on top of him, and he starts laughing too. Laughing after shooting usually means you did it right. We laid on the bed for a half hour or so talking and kissing and lightly stroking each other. Again, the sign of a good lover and a nice man. Eventually, clothing was recovered and he dressed. We exchanged phone numbers and I e-mailed him that afternoon. Just to say hi and thanks. We got together again about two weeks ago. But that's another story.

No comments: