Thursday, November 04, 2004

Honestly....

I've tried to post an election wrap up three times. But this wonky laptop gerry-rigged system I have set up has frustrated the ever-lovin' fuck out of me. The cursor keeps jumping into the middle of sentences and words. I can't work like this. Besides, I've been sick for a few days. I picked up a stomach virus that knocked the shit out of me (literally, I know TMI) and left me shaky and lethargic. Tonight after work I developed the chills and I can't get warm. And I've been working every day through it all. Nightclub managers don't get sick. At least this one doesn't. Day off tomorrow and my new computer is due to arrive via FedEx. Fuck! This jumpy cursor is fucking frustrating. I have no patience for this. I know I've been promising lots of extra stories and new info and I apologize for letting you down (if you even give a fuck) but I've had time constraints and tech issues. I had the cursor jump to different spots in this post three times in the last two sentences. Screaming, "fuck you, goddammit!!' at the top of your lungs at 5am isn't healthy. I'm not healthy. I hope I'm just sick. And not sick. You know?

PS (twelve hours later): I seem to be experiencing different cold symptoms on different days. Today I've had a splitting headache the entire day. OK, I'm starting to sound whiny and that's so not me. The new computer is due to arrive any minute so it's time to disconnect the peice of shit laptop and clear the dust out from under my desk. With luck, installing the new PC won't be a problem (yeah right). If I go off the grid for a couple no worries. Bye, y'all.

No comments: