Thursday, July 15, 2004

Just Giving Them What They Want...

A once-over of my latest site statistics always yields some surprises. A large number of people were apparently interested in some pictures. One you had to go very deep into the way back machine to the very beginnings of this chronicle to find, but find it you did. Anyone care to explain the sudden interest (besides the obvious) in this picture?



Right up there as well, for the last couple of days people were (again surprisingly) enamored of this blast from my own past. I'm almost embarrassed now not cause it's my butt but such a lousy crop job and crappy graphics overlay. I've gotten better. Sadly, I don't think my ass has.



So just because I'm in a devil-may-care mood, here's another gratuitous butt shot of me from me to you.



What's with the ass obsession you ask? For the second time in two months words to this effect were in an e-mail I received:

"... but I later found out from
your blog--to my chagrin--that we are both big-dicked
tops."

To which I officially go on record as sayin' big dick? Well, yeah. Top? Well if one of you big talkers knows the right way to crank that engine (hint: It involves your tongue, lube and fingers for starters) I would most definitely be only too happy to show you what a foul-mouthed hot (and loud) bottom I can be. Properly motivated, of course. Dare ya'.

No comments: