Tuesday, July 13, 2004

I'm Still Around, Just Got Busy


Sex on stage with Cumshots


So that's what Nick Carter's cock smells like.

Watched the special Queer Eye UK Episode. Loved it. Want to fuck the hell out of their interior design guy (is that a surprise knowing me?), Dane Bailey. Was it just me or is their food and wine guy Peyton a tad scary? Like, "Why don't you taste it first, Peyton" scary. I was shocked and hilariously stunned that Bravo not only provided translation keys to English slang (there was only one term I've never heard) but they also chose to use English subtitles under people speaking English! I guess they assumed, probably correctly, that the Wal-Mart crowd wouldn't be able ta unnerstand all thet newfangled fancy talk. You shore do have purty lips, though.

I committed a crime today. Actually two. Forgery and fraud. Fraud I've committed before. Several times.
"What do you gents do?"

"Rape, murder, robbery, mayhem, rape."

"You said rape twice."

"I like rape."

We do what we must to help out our loved ones in need. Turns out I have a gift for forgery. It was a mistake to teach me to cut and paste. Must be the Sicilian blood.

tomorrow a tale of woe, I think.... love you like my luggage.

No comments: