Saturday, February 18, 2006

Meanwhile ...

I'm simultaneously watching back to back episodes of Footballer's Wives on BBC America and Airline on A&E. Footballer's I assume needs no explanation to regular readers of this page. HOT! Airline is addictive and infuriating. Basically, most episodes can be summed up like this:

Passenger: "I'm a dumb-ass retard who has no business leaving the house let alone getting on an airplane."

Airline Employee: "Yes. It appears you are."

Passenger: "Give me something for free!"

As long as I'm recreating conversations, how about I give you this little snippet. Keeping in mind it took place at 4 am and we had both been drinking.

The Ex: "So where did you go out, tonight?"

Me: "Mr. Black."

The Ex: "I always have a good time at Splash."

Me: "Mm."

The Ex: (Sits on couch) You know, Tommy, we should hang out more. We never just go out and hang out, anymore.

(Beat)

Me: "I don't want to live here anymore."

The Ex: "You want to move to a new apartment?"

Me: "Alone. I don't want to live with you and The Hellcat anymore."

(Beat)

The Ex: "I'm gonna have to think about that one. I'm going to bed."

Me: "O.K."

That's all for today. Heading out for a stop at the fake N' bake, a little shopping and then a trip to the gym. Oh, and I'm freakin horny!

No comments: