Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Just Say Yes To Gay Sex (part 2)

Just a word to the wise. If you want results, make sure to call me Mr. Tease-y Pants in the comment section. I will give you what you want.

....My new boyfriend was playing footsie with me in the shower. The Gaysian looked down right at where our feet were intertwined and kept right on pulling at his cock. I shot him a dirty look, hoping he would take the hint and give up the room. I didn't feel bad about this as hardly anyone was around and the steam room was currently empty. My new boyfriend scraped my foot with his again. The Gaysian looked down at it again. Fine. I had no intention of loosing this man and he clearly was not interested in putting on a performance. I didn't know or care if he just preferred private/public sex or he wasn't into the Gaysian. I was more than happy to relocate and leave the Gaysian to his normal spot in the sauna. So I got up, left the sauna, and walked into the empty steam room. About a minute later my new boyfriend joined me. After a minute he reached over and ran his hand down my leg, giving my calf a squeeze. I lightly brushed the back of my hand along his rock-hard abs, up his chest and over his right nipple. It was then I heard the door to the sauna open and close. Unbelievably, the shadow of the Gaysian appeared in the doorway and sure enough, he opened the door and walked in. I've never done this before, although I've had some guys sorely tempt me, but I finally snapped.

"You've got to be kidding me!" I said to the Gaysian. And loud enough and aggressive enough that he must have known what I meant. It didn't stop him from sitting down, but as soon as he plopped his chunky butt down, I immediately stood up and walked out. I went to the shower to run some cool water on me. Now some may say I was being snotty, or unrealistic for putting down rules while trying to have sex in a public place, but there are some etiquette norms when it comes to gay sex in public, including the gym. One of those rules is that if the guys aren't in to you and clearly into each other, and the guys take the time to relocate to a place without you, it's considered very bad form to follow them to the new location and cock-block their fun. It's simply bad manners.

My new boyfriend followed to another shower, and after a few minutes the Gaysian left the steam room and returned to his usual spot in the sauna. I assumed the message was received. I turned off the shower and went in to the now empty steam room, hoping my new boyfriend wouldn't bail on me. A minute later my wish was granted and he returned. My heart was pounding. God he was gorgeous. He leaned over and put a hand on my leg.

"Persistent little fucker, wasn't he?" He smiled.

"I know! I almost beat his ass."

He ran a hand down my leg again and I grabbed him around the waist and then ran one hand up his back and through his hair. I leaned in closer and he pinched one of my nipples. Tit play doesn't drive me crazy like some guys but I like it. I had turned my head to check the door and make sure no one was coming in, although my Gay sex senses hadn't heard a shower go on or a door open or close. All the while I was running my fingertips on his chest and grabbing/kneading his thighs. His legs weren't super big but nice and hard, solid. When I turned my head back his face was right next to mine. And then he did it.

He kissed me. It was slowly at first and gentle. I was surprised. I was thrilled. I returned the gentle kiss and then leaned in further. I wrapped one hand around the back of his neck and kissed him harder. I let out a little moan into his mouth and it made him kiss me harder. I shoved my tongue in his mouth and then gently bit his lower lip. Have I ever told you I'm a world class kisser? I rarely brag about anything I do but I'm an Olympic level kisser. And when the other guy is good too, well, let's just say if the Gaysian had walked in at this point I would have strangled him with a towel and stashed the body in a closet. Now mind you, at this point, neither one of us has reached or felt the other's cock, but I did take a second to look down. My new boyfriend was not compensating with a hot body for a tiny dick. I could see between the towel that he matched me inch for inch in the cock department. More kissing and groping took place. And then he did it.

He kissed my neck. More specifically, he kissed and bit my neck. My whole body shuddered and I think I leaked some pre-cum. I know I gasped.

"Oh god..."

I attacked him now, throwing everything I had into kissing, grabbing, licking. I intertwined my fingers in his hands and pushed him back against the wall as I moaned again into his mouth. We were both gasping as we separated.

"Do you want to take a shower?" he asked.

I smiled. "Isn't that a little dangerous?"

"No more dangerous than in here."

Truth to tell at this point I would have let him fuck me on the front desk. But he was playing into my exhibitionist streak as well.

"Let's do it."

We left the steam room and headed for a shower. The curtains reach all the way to the floor so assuming we could get inside, no one would be the wiser that two people were showering together. Unfortunately, the guy in the shower we passed hadn't pulled his curtain all the way closed and saw two guys enter one shower.

"The guy in the stall next to us saw us." he said as we stepped in.

"I don't care."

We adjusted the shower temp and he backed my up against the wall. Now he pressed his whole naked body up against mine. I immediately grabbed both his ass cheeks in my hands and ground my hard cock into his. Now he moaned. He liked cock grinding. Cool. He was rock hard. Kissing, licking, rubbing, kissing. At some point, he worked his cock between my legs and did that imitation fuck maneuver. I reached back between my legs and rubbed his cock head with my fingers for extra friction. His cock was slick with pre-cum. I started running through in my head what I was willing to do in a public shower. Turns out, I wouldn't rule out much. My new boyfriend started fiddling with the shower curtain, making sure it was closed. Turns out, the Gaysian had taken up residence in the adjacent shower with a view of "our" stall.

"He's over there trying to see."

"Fuck him."

"Not interested." Cute.

"Ignore him." I said.

We went back at it. Eventually, he grabbed a handful of conditioner and slicked up both our cocks. We proceeded to kiss again and rub our cocks between our bodies. I decided to jerk him off and he returned the favor. Eventually, we both jerked ourselves off. When it was pretty clear he was ready to go for it I put one hand on my cock and another on his hole and got to work. He came first, and I wasn't far behind. I bit his neck as I shot my load. It took all my willpower not to scream out loud but it made it hotter to keep quiet. After we recovered sufficiently, we scoped out the shower room and when the coast was clear, except for the Gaysian, and fuck him at this point, I hopped out to another stall to clean myself up.

I don't know what happened to my new boyfriend after that. I didn't see him in the locker room and I have no idea when he left. I returned home worked out, freshly showered and completely relaxed. It was the best workout I've ever had.

No comments: